Running a business is about more than just making money. We therefore provide personal and financial support to a number of organisations.
St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation
- We support the work of the Foundation through fundraising activities and covenants.
- The Foundation has a focus on children and young people who have special needs through illness, disability or mental health problems and also those who are disadvantaged in other ways.
Norfolk Wildlife Trust
- We have Gold Membership of the Norfolk Wildlife Trust.
- The Trust is the oldest Wildlife Trust in the country. It cares for over 50 nature reserves and other protected sites encompassing wetland, heathland, woodland and coastal habitats that provide a home for a number of flagship species.
- We support promising young British athlete, Thomas Keen, whose development we look forward to following in the years ahead.
- SportsAid is a charity which enriches the lives of talented young athletes by recognising and nurturing their abilities through and beyond sport.
Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such sites. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, products or services by us or St. James’s Place. Please note that clicking a link will open the external website in a new window or tab.