How We Help
Getting to Know You
Clients must understand the commitment that is required of them to benefit fully from the service that we provide. Getting to know each other allows us and you to decide whether there is a good fit.
We start by asking questions such as:
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Who and what matters in your lives?
- What does ‘success’ look like to you?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years’ time?
By doing this we will establish:
- Whether there is a strong fit between us and you
- Whether there is a genuine need for our service
- Whether you are willing to invest the time and effort needed
Only once we know you will we start to work together on a long-term plan that will focus on:
- the big picture
- strategic priorities
- action points
Summarised on a single page, this plan will be reviewed and updated over time as your circumstances change and objectives are met.
Behind the plan sits the detailed work we undertake together in areas such as:
- Planning a successful business exit*
- Protecting against unforeseen events
- Saving for school fees or a second home
- Mapping out a tax-efficient retirement
- Passing on wealth to younger generations.
*Exit Strategies may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place.