Financial security in later life lies at the heart of most financial plans. Knowing you’re going to be able to live a life you love once you give up the Day Job brings with it a sense of freedom.
We can help you achieve that.
Rigorous retirement planning will:
- Identify when you want to ease off
- Define how much income you will need in later life
- Set out possible sources of income
- Clarify how much you need to save
- Work out the best way to do this
- Constantly monitor whether you are on track
Complex rules can impact upon:
- How much you can save in a pension each year
- How much you should accumulate in a pension
- The way in which you should take money out of a pension
- When you decide to access funds in a pension
- How your pension may form part of your estate planning
- The options open to anyone inheriting your pension
Your investment planning and retirement goals should reflect your aspirations, but you also need to consider balancing these with your inheritance and legacy objectives.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
Get this right and you’ll put yourself in control of your future. You’ll be able to put your feet up, relax and enjoy your retirement…if that’s what you want to do in later life. You may not: ask Warren Buffet!